Win Within 45 Moves Or Draw Tournament
at the Kenilworth Chess Club
April 23-May 14
- Non-Rated, 4 round Swiss. Runs April 23 thru May 14.
- Time control: 45 moves in 45 minutes. No delay.
- Any game that takes more than 45 moves will be declared a draw.
- Tournament Director: Robert Sherry
- Register: On site, from 8:00 to 8:20 p.m. on April 23rd. Club members can late-join by e-mail until April 27.
- Byes: 1 bye per player allowed. If taking a bye in round 2, 3 or 4, you must inform the TD at least 48 hours in advance.
- Rounds: 8:30 p.m. on April 23, 30 & May 7, 14.
- Entry fee: Free for club members. $1 for non-members.