The Kenilworth Chess Club's annual Irving Ellner Memorial tournament begins tonight. Here are the details:
7th Irving Ellner Memorial
April 10-May 8, 2014
- 4-round Swiss
- Time Control: G/45 + 5 second per move increment.
- A player must keep score if he has 5 minutes or more remaining.
- Rounds: 8:30 p.m. on April 10th, 17th, 24th and May 8th. There is no game on May 1st!
- Entry Fee: $10
- Prize Fund: $150 b/ 16 entries. If there are more than 16 players, a 5th round will be added & the prize fund will be increased accordingly.
- Prizes: To be announced.
- Register before 8:25 p.m. @ Kenilworth Community Center, 575 Boulevard, Kenilworth, N.J.
- Late-joins accepted until round 2 is paired. 1 bye allowed. Must commit prior to round 3.